Tuesday, February 1, 2011




Edward/Bella

Summary: Bella Swan has spent a lifetime putting everyone else's needs before her own. Could a chance encounter with a mysterious stranger begin to change all of that?

Warning: Some dark scenes and subject matter at times, will try to post warnings on each necessary chapter.

Well, I fell in love with this author's writing in Blood and Lust, it's a mature look at Breaking Dawn for EPOV *fans self* he can be VERY naughty, he is a vampire!!!
I started to read Tango when it was 12 chapters in. Everyone one on twitter was shocked I was not reading. I never seen the movie so it never crossed my mind to read it. Well, then Rose Arcadia made the blinkie and included a very erotic scene from one of my favorite movies Wild Orchid. (*swoons* Mickie Rourke used to be VERY hot!!) I ran to read, cuz I like smut!!

From the author: 
This is loosely inspired by the classic 70s erotic film Last Tango in Paris, if you hadn't already guessed by the title. While I have used certain plot points here and there, they are in no way the exact same story.*
*however, there WILL be butter. ;-)

This story is a pure erotic journey of two people who embark on a completely physically gratifying relationship, where no names are exchanged. They are both so lost and broke, that they find PURE pleasure in each other. basically they just jungle fuck all the time. *smiles*.

What happens when feeling become involved and name are learned? Can they survive the fall out?


From chapter 1:

Bella crossed the room and propped herself on the window ledge. "Listen... I'm sure you'd love for me to get the hell out of here. Even if you don't want the place, it's obvious that you need some privacy." He grimaced in response to her words but maintained eye contact. "Are you alright?" After what felt like minutes he shook his head slowly. "It's just that... I would feel terrible if I left here and didn't at least try to help." She tried to smile but it felt odd under his scrutiny. After a long pause she took a deep breath and bit the bullet. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yes," he choked out. Although his voice sounded raw to Bella as if he'd been screaming, she wasn't surprised to hear the musical perfection behind it.

"What can I do?" She didn't notice that she had stopped breathing until she needed to speak.
He moved then, slowly walking towards her like a wildcat stalking its prey. The closer he got to her, the more she could feel something growing and tingling, as if an electric current was shooting between their bodies. He didn't stop until he was right in front of her with his arms on each side of the window, effectively caging her in. He even smells beautiful.

He looked deep into her eyes for almost a minute, allowing the electricity to build between them to a breaking point.

"You can let me fuck you," he whispered.


~*~*~

*fans self* My, it's hot in here. If you have not read this erotic story, run and do so, you will not be sorry!


Till next time, stay naughty!




No comments:

Post a Comment