Friday, February 18, 2011

Lemon Drizzles



Welcome to week 20!
 
This Weeks's Pic Prompt:

No one submitted a drizzle this week, but that's okay! Fear not, I will store this delicious pic away for another week!
This will be next weeks pic:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, the possibilities!


Writing a Lemon Drizzle is fun! It really helps in improving your lemon writing. I have written 10, and it has really help me! My lemons have improved immensely.

So, join me next week in writing a drizzle for this steamy pic. Step out of your comfort zone a little and give it a try. You can submit it anonymous if you would like.



What is a lemon drizzle and how does it work?
Each week a picture prompt will be given. Write a drizzle (like a drabble) that is around 1000 words (or less) about the picture given.
The following week's prompt will be at the end of the current week submissions.
Submissions will post on Friday, and should be received no later than Thursday at 7pm (CST). Email it to Lemon Drizzles

Rules:
~It has to be durty. (rated M or NC-17)
~Should be beta'd. Let me know if you can't find one
~Has to have Twi-pairing(s), in any combination
~Has to incorporate the picture...(we should be able to tell easily that the photo and drizzle go together.)
~It has to be lemony.

Use this heading when you submit:
Title of Drizzle:
Your author name (unless you want to be anon):
Beta:  
Pairing: 

You need not be an "author" to submit. Everyone is welcome to spread a little Lemon drizzle our way! Email it to Lemon Drizzles

**Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Stephenie Meyer created it all.

1 comment:

  1. OMJ Lady Tazz! That pic is just, well...there are no words! I blushed. lol

    But, I have to agree, I love writing Lemon Drizzles. They're a great way to improve your lemon writing skills and for me they're such a creative outlet. My fave part is playing with the different pairings. I've written an E/B, a C/B and even a C/E. And, the best part for me is building a mini-story around the picture, not just writing the smut.

    So, consider writing one for us next week. If you need a pep talk or want a pre-reader I'd be more than happy to help you. Just PM me.

    ReplyDelete