Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tie Me Up and Tease Me Thursday




Jasper/Bella

I stepped out of the shower, but before I could dry off I heard her heart beat as she made her way up the staircase.


What was she doing here?


Why did she find it so necessary to torture me? If she just would have left me alone, none of this would be happening right now. I had to put a stop to this.


I wrapped the towel securely around my waist and walked back out to the bedroom.


“Jasper?” she called. “Are you up here?”


She walked into my room, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me. I was still just in my towel, the water was beaded on my chest and my hair was soaked. If she noticed the scars on my body, she didn’t seem repulsed by them; actually, I was picking up an entirely different vibe. But, the lighting was dim and the bite marks were hard for the human eye to detect on my skin.


“Sorry.” She blushed and looked away.


“For what?” I was annoyed she was here because she had me confused and aroused. I shouldn’t have been turned on by a human, but all I could think about was throwing her down and fuckin’ her senseless.



Eternal Flame by Lady Tazz
Carlisle/Bella

Chapter 3 - You, Me, and Baby Makes Three

BPOV 
I paced the bathroom floor.  How did I not see this? I'm married to an OB/GYN and I'm a nurse. I missed a period and didn't even notice. I didn't have the flu, I knew the test was going to be positive. I went off the pill before the wedding. I never thought I would get pregnant so fast. We made a honeymoon baby. I smiled as I ran my hands over what I knew would be a baby bump soon. Damn it, this had to be the longest three minutes of my life.

  
Edward/Bella

Chapter 9 – I Live My Life For You 
BPOV 


We made our way back to the boat and the ride home was smooth. The air was warm and I needed my husband badly. I looked over and watched Edward steer the boat and licked my lips. Ours eyes met; I slowly got up and went over to him and knelt down. 

Bella?” 

Shhhhh,” I said as I pushed his shorts and boxers down, freeing him. I swirled my tongue around him and slowly took him into my mouth. I loved pleasing him this way and bringing him pleasure. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment