Monday, February 21, 2011

Naughty Moments


Today I was feeling a little nostalgic, so I went a reread my fave FF of all times. This was my first AH Edward fic and my very first D/s story. I still tingle when I think about this Edward.

Edward/Bella



Chapter 5

"You're mine now," I said and I wanted to prove my words. My hands slipped into her bra and I palmed her breasts, rejoicing in the way her nipples pebbled up. "These are mine," and I can't wait to get to know them better. My hands continued their course southward, sliding along her sides. "Mine," I said, because her entire body was mine now. A flicker of pure lust shot through me and I leaned in to kiss her neck.

Damn, she tastes good.

I bit her and she moaned, trembling under my touch. "Mine," I said. Never forget it.

My fingers reached their destination and I pushed aside the flimsy satin material of her panties. "And this?" I slid a finger into her. "All mine."

Hell, yes, this was mine.

She was tight and wet and felt better around my finger than I'd hoped. My cock hardened and I slipped another finger inside her. Tight and hot. I started moving them, as deeply as I could. She moaned and threw her head back.

Yes, Isabella. Feel what I can do to you.
I kept stroking until I felt her start to tighten around me, then I pulled out. "Even your orgasms are mine." And she might as well understand that now.

She moaned in frustration.

"Soon," I whispered. "Very soon. I promise."

She reached up for the choker.

"It looks very nice on you, Isabella." I walked to stand before her once more. "I am very pleased."

I turned and took a pillow from the bed. Would she call me out on this next part or would she accept it? "Your safe word is turpentine. Say it and this ends immediately, you take the collar off, drive away, and never return. Otherwise, you will come here every Friday. Sometimes you will arrive at six and we'll have dinner in the kitchen. Other times, you'll come at eight and head straight to my room. My orders for sleep, food, and exercise remain. Do you understand?"

I held my breath.

She nodded.
"Good. I am often invited to society functions. You will attend these with me. I have one such function next Saturday night – a benefit for one of my father's nonprofits. If you do not have a ball gown, I will provide you with one. Is all this clear? Ask me if you have any questions." Or tell me I how crazy I was with that safeword.

She bit her lip. "I have no questions."

Mmmm. Her lip. I leaned close and smelled her delightful scent. "I have no questions..."

Say it. Let me hear you say it.

I need for you to say it.

But she didn't know what I was talking about.

"Say it, Isabella," I whispered to her. "You've earned it."

She leaned forward in understanding. "I have no questions, Master."

Master. I could have groaned with the pleasure of hearing that word fall from her mouth.

"Yes. Very nice." My cock was unbearably hard and pressed uncomfortably against my pants. I started to unbutton them. "Now come and show me how happy you are to wear my collar."

She slipped from the bench and knelt before me on the pillow. Her tongue darted out from her mouth and ran around the outside of her lips.

Damn, she wanted this as much as I did.

With a sound that was a cross between a sigh and moan, she leaned forward to take me in her mouth. I placed my hands on her head to steady myself as she took me deeper.

"All of me, Isabella," I said. "Take all of me." And I knew it wouldn't take much for her to take more than just my cock in her mouth. She alone had the power to take both my body and soul.

But I couldn't think about that now. All I could focus on was the feel of her mouth as she engulfed me. I reached the back of her throat and started to move in and out.
"Do you like that?" I asked. "Do you like me fucking your hot little mouth?"

She made an affirmative noise that caused vibrations to spread throughout my groin. Fuck. I held her hair tighter.

"Soon," I promised. "Soon we'll see what else I can fuck."

Thud...


No comments:

Post a Comment