Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Naughty Moments



Just like Cullen818 did yesterday, I took a step back to remember the third AH story that I ever read, and It was also the first really kinky story I ever read!




 Edward/Bella



 I started MotU late in the game, it had 79 chapters, and I was hooked immediately! Here are a few of my favorite naughty moments.

From Chapter 19: 
This time he doesn’t stop at my knee. He continues up the inside of my thigh, pushing my thighs apart as he does, and I know what he’s going to do. Part of me wants to push him off, mortified, embarrassed. He’s going to kiss me there, I know it, and part of me is glorying in the anticipation. He turns to my other knee and kisses his way up my thigh, kissing, licking, sucking and then he’s between my legs. Running his nose up and down my sex, very softly, very gently. I writhe. Oh my…
He stops, waiting for me to calm. I do and I raise my head to gaze at him, my mouth open as my pounding heart struggles to come out.
“Do you know how intoxicating you smell, Miss Swan?” he murmurs, and keeping his eyes on mine, he pushes his nose into my pubic hair and inhales. I think I flush scarlet, everywhere, feeling faint.
He blows gently up the length of my sex. Oh fuck.
“I like this.” He gently tugs at my pubic hair. “Perhaps we’ll keep this.”
“Oh… please,” I beg.
“Hmmm… I like it when you beg me, Isabella.”


From chapter 37:
“So wet. You never disappoint Miss Swan,” he whispers and I can hear the wonder in his voice.

“Hold tight. This is going to be quick, baby.”

He grabs my hips and positions himself, and I brace myself for his assault, but he reaches over me and grabs my hair near the end and winds it around his wrist to my nape holding my head in place. Very slowly, he eases into me pulling my hair at the same time. Oh the fullness. He eases out of me slowly, and his other hand grabs my hip, holding tight and then he slams into me. Jolting me forward.

“Hold on Isabella!” he shouts through clenched teeth.

I grip harder around the post and push back against him as he continues his merciless onslaught, again, again, his fingers digging into my hip. My arms are aching, my legs feel uncertain, my scalp is getting sore from his tugging my hair, and I can feel a gathering deep inside me. Oh no… And for the first time I fear my orgasm. If I come, I’ll collapse. Edward continues to move, roughly against me, in me, his breathing harsh, moaning, groaning. Oh no, my body is responding… how? I can feel a quickening. But suddenly Edward stills, slamming really deep.



From chapter 45:

“When did you start your period, Isabella?” he asks out of the blue, gazing down at me.

“Err... yesterday,” I mumble in my highly aroused state.

“Good.”

He releases me and turns me around.

“Hold on to the sink,” he orders and pulls my hips back again, like he did in the playroom so I’m bending down. He reaches between my legs and pulls on the blue string… what! And gently but firmly tugs my tampon out… Holy Fuck… and tosses it into the nearby toilet. Sweet mother of all… Jeez… And then he’s inside me… ah! Moving slowly at first, easily, testing me, pushing me. Oh my. I grip on to the sink panting, forcing myself back on him, feeling him inside me. Oh the sweet agony… And his hands clasp my hips. He sets a punishing rhythm… in, out and he reaches round and finds my clitoris, massaging me. Oh jeez. I can feel myself quicken.

“That’s right baby,” he murmurs as he grinds into me, angling his hips and it’s enough to send me flying, flying high. Whoa… And I come, loudly, gripping for dear life onto the sink as I spiral down through my orgasm, everything spinning and clenching at once. He follows, clasping me tightly, his front on my back as he climaxes and calls my name like it’s a litany or a prayer… Oh, Bella!

~*~*~


Wow, *fans self* oh, Fifty!
I Love reliving amazing MotU Moments.
I will leave you with this a mazing video by the amazing and talented Beil!






1 comment:

  1. Oh Gawd.............*looks around sheepishly*......................thank God it's my day off today because I REALLY gotta change my panties...........they're DRENCHED after reading that!

    I, too, am a lover of the delicious Fifty and no one could write him bettery than Icy!

    Thank you for those little reminders of why we love the fandom so much and why we're all united in this tightly knit sistahood. :)

    MWAH!

    ReplyDelete