Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday's One Shot Wonders


Chill Out by spanglemaker9
Edward/Bella

Summary - Edward Cullen, life-long geek, finally has the chance to take his dream girl, Bella Swan, to the Valentine's Dance. He gives her a night to remember, just not quite the way she expected.

Well, all you really need to know is that this o/s is written by the awesomely talented Spanglemaker9, author of the superb Faking It, one of my favorite E/B's ever. What got me reading this in the first place, is that it features a geeky Edward & I have always loved me some Geekward. He's so adorkable that I want to squish his cheeks, then shag him senseless. But, I digress. This o/s is so well-written & charming that it will have you grinning like a fool (or perhaps that's just me) & loving every moment of it. It's well worth a read, so do it... go read it... you won't be sorry. Enjoy! 

Edward

Summary - Eddie gets his Dom on....oneshot born of pure fuckery.

I'll admit it...the name of this fic pulled me right in. I'm a sucker for a Dominant Edward and then when you tell me he's a vamp too, well, I'll drop everything.

Edward is an angry vamp and he has some serious aggression to take out on his unlikely sub. The angrier he gets, the hotter he  becomes. My only complaint here is the fic was too short. I so want more!


Summary: Written for OCDJen's birthday. The story idea is simple, Edward, Jasper and the fun that can be had baking a birthday cake. Rated M for language and content. Slash

I love Sarah to pieces, and this one shot was the first slash I read. To say it was yummy was an understatement, you have Edward and Jasper and icing, *la swoon*

The next twenty minutes or so were taken up with us measuring everything out and finally getting the cake mix together. After finally getting it in the oven, I took a step back and surveyed the mess that we had made. My kitchen was a mess, covered in cake batter and splodges of everything that contributed to said cake batter. Looking down, I realised I was just as covered in the crap as my kitchen was. Looking over at Jasper, I found him bowl in hand, spoon in mouth, devouring what batter didn't make it into the cake tins. He was just as messy as I was but didn't seem to care. Watching him lick the spoon clean with a look of contentment on his face, I felt myself stiffening again, wondering how that tongue would feel licking something else. Again, he caught me staring. With a cheeky grin, he offered me the spoon. 'Want a lick?'

~I want a lick~ 

He advanced on me with a sly smirk on his face, frosting covered finger pointing at me. 'Honestly, Edward, you really need to try this.' Throwing caution to the wind, I stepped forward, grabbed his out stretched arm, and brought his finger to my mouth. I ran my tongue around his finger tip before sucking it into my mouth. Moving my mouth up and down his finger, I tried to convey to him exactly what I could do with my mouth and tongue on other parts of his body. Again Jasper shivered, this time adding a little groan. Releasing his finger from my mouth with a pop, I bought my eyes level with his. We were looking at each other with lust laden eyes.

~Umm...speechless and my eyes have glazed over~

Damn, that dimpled grin would be the death of me! Before I got the chance to respond, he ran his hand through the creamy frosting again then bought his hand up and smeared it across my naked chest. Again, Jasper's lips met mine in an urgent kiss, moving me backwards until I felt my back hit something hard.

Do I really need to give you any more reason to go read this. I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment