Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Flawed Men Do it for Me...




Its no secret what kind of fics I like to read. I think I may have even been accused once of being a champion for the darker, more dominant fics in the Fandom. I suppose there are worse things I could be accused of...

Anyhoo...since we don't have any teasers today, you're all subjected to the ramblings of my cluttered mind. See what happens when I'm in between fics? I'd like to mention a few fics that I'm currently reading that feature some sort of a flawed man. Some of them I've probably rec'd here, so I won't go into full details, but if you crave the darker, dirtier, controlling men of the Fandom, look no further and as always, if you have any suggestions for me, please send them my way.

Warning...some of these fics may not be for all of us.  You know what you can handle!

First up, we'll start with my FAVE Cullen...



The sexiest. most flawed and seriously captivating Jasper I've ever read comes from the brilliant minds of the sneakysnarkysubs...


If you are a slave to Jasper, can't get enough of him and would submit to his every desire than you should be reading this phenomenal fic.  There's really nothing else I can tell you!  He will own you!



I rec'd this one yesterday, so if you really want to know what I think about it, check out the  post. Can a cheater be redeemed? I certainly hope so!  This AH version has our boy in a sticky situation. I hope he figures it out soon.


Can't forgot our vamp man!  This is by far the darkest Jasper I've ever had the pleasure of reading. The man scares me and that's probably because he was created by the Mistress of Darkness herself. Jasper has made a promise that he doesn't really want to keep. Will he protect the one thing he wants to destroy?



Carlisle...perhaps the most desirable of them all. When he is written correctly there's no bigger turn on. He has a calm, commanding demeanor and he knows how to turn on the charm.


Carlisle as an experienced Dom, training Edward and Bella in their exploration?  Come on!  Are you reading this?  This Carlisle will make you drip with desire.  He's hot, controlling and seeeeexy!



Le sigh...

Honestly, I'll only read an Edward who has a set of balls. He has to be dangerous, cocky, dominant and know his way around the playroom, I mean, bedroom.


This is my drop everything fic at the moment.

Edward is rough, insensitive, uncaring and has some deep-rooted issues. Why do I find that hot?  I could probably pay a therapist lots of money to answer that question, but I'd rather read FF instead! The man is fierce!



Oh my! Addictward!  That's sad, but he's written so well. The portrayal of this Edward is like none I've ever read before. It's so real and honest. If you've ever been the loved one of an user, this fic will tug at your heartstrings. It leaves me speechless everytime I read the next chapter.

I didn't mean to leave out Emmett!  As I said, these are the fics I'm currently reading, and right now he's not on my radar. Doesn't mean I don't like him! So, I hope you liked my new segment and I hope its given you some new prospects.

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment