Thursday, March 3, 2011

Naughty Moments


Today we will continue to revisit the story that stated my Jasper obsession!

Here are some more panty soaking moments for Fate, Love, Hope by the amazing cullen818!




Jasper/Bella

 From Love chapter 30:

He took my hand and walked us back over to the bed. We stopped at the edge as he pulled down his pants and stepped out of them. I was right; he wasn't wearing underwear. He sat down on the edge and pulled me down to straddle his lap. I could feel his hard member graze my throbbing sex and I knew I couldn't wait any longer. I lifted my hips and lowered myself onto him as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He grabbed my hips and guided me down his shaft. "Oh, god, Jasper that feels so good."

"Darlin', I will always make you feel good." He said in his sexiest southern drawl. "You are the reason I exist."
He continued to move me up and down setting the pace as he crushed his lips against mine. Once my body took over the movements he released my hips and tangled his fingers in my hair pulling me closer to him. "I thought about doing this all afternoon. I've wanted to feel your wet, heat slide up and down me all day. You are always so wet for me." He moaned my name. He slipped his hand in between us and rubbed his thumb over my nipple as he assaulted my mouth with his. I was so close and I knew he felt that because he released my nipple and moved his hand down and began circling my clit as he quickened his thrusts.

"Oh…Jasper…don't stop." I grabbed his wrist and forced him to rub harder. "Jasper…I'm…" I couldn't get it out as I was overcome with my own pleasure. I squeezed my eyes shut as he brought me to my release. He moved his hands to my backside squeezing as he pushed deeper into my core. I wrapped my legs as tight as I could around his waist wanting to grant him as much access as physically possible.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and began nipping and sucking on my neck. "Oh, sweetheart… I'm going to cum so hard." I felt his cool seed shoot deep within me as I felt a serene wave wash over both of us. I wrapped my arms around his neck and waited for us to come down from this incredible high.


~*~*~
I backed away so that I could pull my pants off and then I got behind her on my knees. I slid my hands down either side of her body and she shivered from my touch. I pulled her panties down so that I could rub my erection up and down her backside. The feeling of her flesh against me almost made me lose it.

" Now Jasper." She moaned.

"Not yet, sweetheart. I want to drive you crazy first." I said as I kissed the back of her neck and let my hands roam her naked skin placing one on her breast and the other on her inner thigh. I caressed the skin just below her hot sex and she let out a low whimpered.

"Jasper…"

I slipped my finger inside of her and began pushing in and out. "Let's see if we can do it this way first since I love when you cum in my hand." She was so wet which made it so much easier to work those swollen folds. She melted against my chest as I continued to play with her nipple with my other hand. I wanted to touch every inch of her and keep her in this aroused state for as long as I could. I knew I could bring her to the edge over and over again and then finally let her release when I felt she had enough.

"Please…"

"That's right my sweet girl, beg for me. Tell me what you want." I whispered in her ear and I knew my cool breath was sending chills up and down her spine. I added another finger into her already eager core. "Should I let you cum now?"

"Please, yes. I need to…"


~OMG....I would so beg from him~


 From Hope chapter 1:

"You're so beautiful." I said as I kissed my way down her stomach stopping at her adorable baby bump. "I'm going to miss this." I said as I ran my fingers over it. She smiled and I could feel her pride. In the last few weeks she had grown so confident over her pregnant body and I was glad because I thought she was incredibly sexy ripe with my child. I ran my tongue down her hot flesh stopping just at her waistband. I slid her pants and panties down with one quick tug. She gasped at my speed. I worked my way back up her calves and thighs sucking and kissing my way to her irresistibly hot, wet center. Her inner thighs were glistening with her juices and the scent was too tempting. I pushed my fingers into her tight core as I licked her thighs clean.

"You're already so wet for me, my naughty girl."

She gripped my shoulders and tried to pull me up to meet her. "Jasper, please…"

"Surely you're not going to deny me a taste of these deliciously sweet lips." I growled as I gently kissed her clit dipping my tongue inside her slick folds.

"Jasper," she moaned as she twisted her fingers in my hair. Her desire was intensifying by the second and I could feel her orgasm building as her legs quivered against my shoulders. 

~I think I just died!~


From Hope chapter 1:
"And, you're ready for me you naughty girl," I said as I pushed my erection into her back.
"Looks like I'm not the only one ready," she smiled. "Don't waste anytime."

I moved her closer to the opposite wall placing her palms flat against it. "I'm always ready for you," I growled as I pushed into her throbbing, wet sex.

"Oh, God… Jasper…" she moaned out in pleasure.

I placed my hand on the wall over hers and wrapped my other one around her waist pulling her closer to me. I buried my face in her neck as I began to slowly thrust in and out of her. After all of this time together you would think that for as many times as we had made love we would grow tired. That didn't seem to be happening and we never fully satisfied our need for one another. This was not a bad thing.

"Bella, I can't get enough of you," I whispered in her ear. "I constantly think about being inside of you."

"I'm yours Jasper…always," her need to have me fill her so completely was increasing by the second. "Don't stop…"

~Damn...Wow~

From chapter 15:
He pushed me on to my back and paid the same attention to my other nipple, but this time gently biting down on it. He raised himself up on his forearms and hovered over me for a few seconds, as he stared at me. I knew he was monitoring my emotions, to make sure this was what I wanted. He would feel no doubt. Before I knew it, he had my pants and panties off, and he was licking my inner thighs. He gently spread my legs, allowing him access to my waiting heat. He opened my wet lips and almost agonizingly slowly licked my slit, as I moaned his name.

"You're always so ready for me," he moaned against my clit. "And, you taste so sweet."

He was driving me wild. "Jasper," I breathed out, as I jerked my hips, causing his tongue to dive deeper. He continued those painfully slow movements as he found my special spot. He gripped my hips and pulled me closer to his mouth. My legs quivered against his shoulders, as I released hard into his mouth. He continued to lick and suck my folds, as he lapped up my juices. He slowly worked his way back up my stomach, kissing as much of me as possible before reaching my lips. I melted under his touch, as I continued to shudder with aftershocks from that intense orgasm. I needed to let go and clear my head.



From chapter 22:

I grabbed her hands and pinned them over her head, as I used my leg to spread her thighs apart. My movements were fast and deliberate.
"You like when I restrain you, don't you?" I said, as I took her nipple between my teeth.

"Yes…" she moaned. "I love when you hold me down and fuck me."

I bit down on her breast. I had always wanted to mark her creamy, pale skin, but I didn't want to hurt her. I stopped, and decided that was a conversation for another time. Burning her with my venom would effectively stop all play.

She writhed underneath of me, and tried to pull out of my hold. I tightened my grip and looked into her eyes. She was pleading with me to take her. I pressed my lips to hers as I picked her up, and placed her on the desk against the opposite wall.

I pushed her legs up and rested her feet on the desk. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans. She threw her head back and gripped my shoulders; she was bursting with anticipation.. I reached inside my boxers and pulled out my impatient erection. It twitched in my hand.

I forcefully entered her, causing her body to smack into the back of the desk. I hoped the furniture was as durable as Bella was.

"Scream for me," I moaned. "I want to hear you."

"Harder…Please…" she screamed.

~OMG....SO HOT!!~

I hope you enjoyed these panty soaking moments!


No comments:

Post a Comment