Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday's One Shot Wonders


Drowned Out by Vican
Edward/Bella

Summary - Written for the Fic A Pic Contest. After spending a century involuntarily invading people's minds, Edward's only way to cope is to stay away – but who knew 20 minutes on a rooftop could make such a difference? AU, canon couples, M-rated

I've had this o/s rec typed & ready to go for quite a few weeks now, but I held it back until the contest was over. I fell in love with this o/s right away & I'm thrilled to say that it got second place in the contest, plus it won the Judges Choice as well. Much love & congrats to the lovely & talented Vican. She totally deserves her win. Now onto my original rec...
Since I was in Vican's author page getting the links for a Saturday post I did a while ago (click HERE to read it), I decided to check out this o/s. I am SO glad that I did! I absolutely adored it! Well-written, sweet, funny & a wonderfully different take on the usual vampire Edward meets Bella fare, I highly recommend reading this as soon as you have a moment. It left a huge smile on my face. Enjoy! Oh, and here's the other banner since that pic of Rob is delicious & I can stare at it for a considerable amount of time! ;) It's the pic that inspired the whole contest after all. *drool*

No comments:

Post a Comment