Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Naughty Moments







Today's panty soaking moment comes for the story Conflicted Love by JaspersLuver48.




From chapter 11:


"Please, Jasper, I need you..." she whimpered as my lips lost contact with her skin. She was looking at me with those pleading eyes. Oh, those eyes could do me in.

My tongue swiftly darted out of my mouth and slid along the delicious lips of her sweet pussy, parting them and allowing me to find the spot I wanted. From the first night we'd met, I'd been dreaming of tasting her.
As I worked her clit with my tongue, circling it then using flat strokes, I inserted a finger deep into her and quickly added a second.

"Oh, fuck yes, baby," she cried out as I slid my fingers in and out, curling upwards to hit that special spot I hoped would drive her mad. She writhed under me at the dual sensations as her fingers found their way to my hair, grasping it and adding pressure where she wanted it most.

I was in heaven with my tongue furiously licking and stroking her sweet spot, while my fingers were buried inside her. "Jesus, Jasper, I'm so close..."

Taking that as my cue, I dipped down and plunged my tongue as deep into her as I could which was exactly what she needed because her hands left my hair as she fisted the sheets tightly and screamed my name as she came. I licked up every ounce of sweet juice she had to give me.

"Damn, that was amazing, baby," I groaned as I fell back onto the bed.

"Oh, this isn't over yet." She propped herself up onto her elbows and grinned one of the most enticingly wicked grins I'd ever seen on a woman. "I've got plans for you; lie against the pillows, baby."
I did as instructed and watched with increasing anticipation as she gradually stalked toward me on her hands and knees. She bypassed the part of my anatomy that was desperately crying out for attention and made her way to my lips.

She kissed me passionately and unhurriedly and I couldn't help but groan into her mouth as our tongues fought for dominance. Her hands snaked down my chest, quickly pinching at my nipples before reaching their final destination. She grabbed onto my cock and it hardened even more with her lazy strokes.

Her lips made their way down the same path her hands had traveled just moments before and without warning, her warm, wet mouth was covering my dick. A strangled moan fell from my lips as my head instinctively fell backward, reveling at the feeling of Bella working my shaft with her perfect tongue.

The rhythm she fell into was amazing, as she swirled her tongue up and down while taking more of me into her mouth with each bob of her head. I gripped the edges of the bed to keep my hands from guiding her, which was something I always had the urge to do.

Watching her suck my cock was better than any fantasy I'd ever had about her while jerking off. It was so fucking hot to see her lips wrapped around me while knowing that she wanted it just as much as I did.
My breathing was becoming hard to control and I could feel the tension in my groin begin to build. "Bella, honey, that feels incredible but I really want to be inside of you when I come."

*fans self* oooooooooooh, Jasper!








No comments:

Post a Comment