Monday, April 4, 2011

What's New on Twiwrite...Fate and Intuition


I found another recently uploaded story on Twiwrite.net that I wanted to bring to your attention. Now, remember, these are new to Twiwrite, sometimes only a chapter or two, so I can't do a full blown review, but I try to find promising stories...

Jasper/Bella

Summary - For 100 years Bella has lived, hiding in the wings. Until a certain man is thrust into her life where she is forced to relive her past. Can she forgive him, accept him for the man he is?



It's a century after the birthday party in Forks. Bella is now among the living dead and taking up residence with Peter and Char. What happens when Jasper strolls back into her life?

We're only two chapters in here, but so far, I'm diggin' what I've read and I'm curious to see where its headed. As a Jasper girl, I'm always looking for a new spin on the pairing and so far this has all the makings to be a fantastic journey.

***Need to do a special shout out to Jasper's Izzy for making me the segment banner. She makes me feel special!


No comments:

Post a Comment