Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Naughty Moments


My naughty little moment comes from a story that was originally written for our Best Domination Ever Contest. It's now a full-blown, down and durrty story. It's sexy!


He moves closer to me and pushes his hips against mine, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I have never had a relationship, Isabella. You must cut me some slack... I'm sorry."






I look up at his face and melt.



"Are you pouting?" I try to keep my face scornful but end up giggling at his extreme cuteness.



"Maybe..."



I kiss his lips chastely one, two, three times and lift my hands to bury them in his silky hair. He's my new addiction. "I like it."



"Mmm... then yes, I believe I am pouting."



The backs of my knees bump against a leather chair in the corner of the office and his lips press into mine as he continues forward, forcing me to sit.



He kneels in front of me and slowly spreads my legs with his palms while keeping his smoldering eyes on mine.



"Miss Swan." He licks his lips. "Are you aware that there is a certain spot inside of here," he leisurely pushes the tip of his finger inside of me and I gasp. "That, when touched just the right way, can make you come in less than-"


Less than what, Jasper!!! Less than what???

No comments:

Post a Comment