Saturday, April 30, 2011

TwiCarol Brings You Some Light In The Dark


Conversations_Over_Coffee by cosmogirl7481
Edward/Bella

Summary - Conversations over coffee. Sometimes when you meet "the one," falling is easy – as simple as talking. Effortless. You just have to find the words. AH
This is a beautifully written fic that is guaranteed to leave you with a huge smile on your face & make your heart sigh in delight. And it's a completed fic of only six chapters, so you can read it knowing that it's not going to take huge chunks out of RL time. Bella works in the coffee shop that Edward frequents & their conversations are something to behold. The author does such a fantastic job with the dialogue that you will be drawn in straight away. I fell completely in love with this Edward & Bella and I'm sure you will too. I don't want to give anything away, but I do highly recommend that you go read this little piece of heaven for yourself as soon as possible. This story is happy & sometimes sad and is a truly wonderful way to pass some time. So go read it now... trust me, you'll love it.

Oh, btw, have you seen this?
New stills from BD... roll on November! I just can't get that picture of Edward holding onto the headboard out of my head! UNF! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment