Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday One Shot Wonder Rec


Jasper/Bella

Summary - Jasper's Dragon is running rampant and demanding to be satisfied. Will he get what he wanted or will he find something that is far more worth his time? An outtake from the Learning to Kneel universe.

I think I squeed just a little when this posted. I've never made it a secret that Learning to Kneel owns me, so when I saw this little extra in JPOV I was beside myself!!!

You have to read Learning to Kneel for this to make sense, but you should be reading that anyway (well, if you can handle the darker side of Jasper). But, anyway, this was a wonderful companion piece for the fic and explains a few things for the reader. Plus, Jasper gave me chill. Its all good!


The Proposal by shadowed by passion
Edward/Bella

Summary: My O/S for Southern Fan Fic Review - Edward has a thing for his new assistant, what will happen?
Today, I bring you a steamy, panty soaking One Shot! 
Here is a peek:

"I have wanted you since I first set my sights on you. You are beautiful, Bella."

She moaned as her fingers traveled down her body. Sliding her panties to the side, she started to rub her clit.
I dropped to my knees and watched her fingers slide between her folds. "Edward," she moaned.

I took that as my queue, pulling her fingers to my mouth, where I placed each one between my lips and licked her juices off. She tasted wonderful.

I let her fingers fall from my mouth and placed my hands on her legs, spreading them for my pleasure. I stared at her, open before me.

Mine.

I placed my mouth on her thigh and I let my lips and tongue travel up her leg towards her center. Softly, I licked over her clit and slid a finger into her center. Bella moaned above me and let her hips slide closer to me.

I worked my fingers in and out of her, curling them once deep inside of her. My mouth and tongue licked, sucked and kissed every inch of her pussy. Her juices flowed down from my chin and fingers to the table.

"Uh, fuck me, Edward," Bella said in a whispered moan.

I stood, leaving my fingers in her. Bella was panting, on the table; her chest raising and falling with each pleasured breath. She looked beautiful, covered in a light sheen of sweat.

"Fuck, Bella." I adjusted myself with my other hand.

"Take me. Please, Edward." She arched her back, pushing herself down on my fingers and bringing herself closer to the edge of the table.

I slid my fingers from Bella to undo my pants. Before I could get my zipper down, she quickly replaced me with her own fingers. I watched in awe as she fucked herself. Her fingers flowed in and out quickly. Her breathing picked up. She was about to cum. I wanted to make her cum.

"Stop!" My voice was raised and strained. "I want to do that to you."

Bella panted and moaned as she stopped her movement but let her fingers stay inside of her. I stood back between her legs, placed my hands on her and pulled her closer to me. I looked down at her, fingers still between her folds.

My eyes ran up her body. Bella was biting her lip, looking at me; waiting; begging.


Wow...go read this juicy little Os!
The author has informed me that she is expanding this into a multi-chap! I can't wait!!!


All Aboard by TKegl
Edward/Bella

Summary - WINNER in the Fun With Your Clothes On Contest! Bella feels like a stalker, watching the hot guy who sits across from her on the train every night. But when she finds out he's watching back, sparks will fly. Riding the rails has never been so fun!

I love TKegl's writing (especially Just One of the Boys - go read it) and this o/s is no different. There can be no doubt as to why it won the Fun With Your Clothes On contest. This Bella is so adorable & her thoughts are great fun to read. Edward is gorgeous and frankly, who could blame Bella for staring... not me, that's for sure. Add in some hot dry-humping on a train & you've got some fantastic reading for a lazy Sunday. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment