Monday, April 25, 2011

What's New on TwiWrite...The Cliffs



Edward/Bella

Summary - Edward has just graduated college and is ready to take over the family business- an island retreat called The Cliffs. Can he ever get over his boyhood crush on the babysitter?

This week I have an Edward/Bella for you. It's only one chapter in on twiwrite.net, but I like what I've read. We've only been introduced to Edward at this point, and a very funny Emmett, but I have a feeling that's about to change.

Edward is fresh out of college and on his way to take over The Cliffs, an island retreat, where I think a romance is about to blossom. We'll see...

***At the time I wrote this rec, the fic was only one chapter in. Its since been updated, but its still a new story on Twiwrite.



No comments:

Post a Comment