Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lady Tazz Recs...All Together Different by KristALchelle



Today I'm bring you a story that had me memorized in chapter 1. This story is different as the title suggests.




Also on TwiWrite
Jake/Bella to start then Jasper/Bella



The story picks up in New Moon right before Bella jumps off the cliff. This time, someone stops her in time and her life moves on in a completely different direction. Five years later, tragedy brings the Cullen family back to Forks to help pick up the pieces of a shattered heart. Initial Jacob/Bella will eventually be Jasper/Bella. AU. Rated M for language and lemons.

 ~*~*~

This story is currently sitting at 9 chapters and it will sweep you away immediately.

The cliff jump in this story goes a little differently then the original book. Jake and Bella's relationship takes a big step that has consequences. They are now married with two children, we learn that this marriage has had it ups and downs, but they do love each other deeply.

One tragic day, their world begins to unravel, and Bella reaches out to Carlisle for help.
When Bella's world come crashing down, will a certain Cullen be able to turn her heartache into happiness?


This story is my current crack..I'm completely enamored in it. I found last week on TwiWrite on the authors name caught my eye as she reads my stories.The summary intrigued me so I quickly clicked on the link and I was swept away in this very emotional and beautiful story.

From chapter 1:
I inhaled deeply and returned my gaze to the water. Her eyes locked with mine and were burning so strongly with the intensity of her hatred and desire for my life that I was almost knocked backward. She wanted this over just as badly as I did. Her need to avenge her fallen mate overpowered her sense of self-preservation. As she swam toward the wall of rock at the base of the cliff and began to plan her ascent up the cliff face, her eyes never left mine. I could see that she was being driven forward solely by her hatred of Edward, the Cullens and, by extension, me. All of her efforts were about to culminate in the achievement of her final goal, my elimination. She was so deeply focused on this fact that she was oblivious to the pack of wolves she was heading towards. I wanted to keep it that way. I knew that if she lost her focus for even a minute, her natural instincts for self-preservation would kick in and they would lose her again. She seemed to falter momentarily when she reached the base of the cliff, so I did the only thing that I could. I taunted her, effectively adding the sprinkles and whipped cream to the top of the sundae. Keeping my eyes on hers, I smirked. Then I whispered, knowing that she could hear me as well as if I shouted it,

“Bring it, Bitch!”

 Victoria’s scarlet eyes turned to pitch at my words. Her lips curled over her teeth in a snarl and a vicious growl sounded from deep within her chest. She crouched low as she prepared to launch herself up the cliff face.  At that moment, three wolves approached her from behind. The two wolves standing with me on the cliff launched themselves over the edge and down onto the stunned vampire below. The five of them converged on her at once and I stood and watched in alternating abject horror and unending glee as they easily ripped and tore her into more pieces than I could count. The sound was deafening and echoed thunderously through the mountains and across the ocean.


~*~

The sensations he was causing in my body made me no longer capable of rational thought. I was completely lost to the moment. Living for it and nothing else. My body knew exactly what it wanted and how to get it. I moved my hands down Jake’s chest and to the waistband of his sweatpants where I tugged them gently. Instantly, I was rolled to the side slightly and Jake began pulling down and kicking off his pants underneath the covers. When he was finished, he rolled me back on top of him and pulled the blanket up to my shoulders.

“Hey, Bells,” he whispered hoarsely, never breaking eye contact with me, “I’m naked.”

“Yes,” I smiled, “I noticed, Jake.” God, did I notice! There aren’t words to describe what I was feeling beneath my body, well there are—but I wasn’t coherent enough to think of them. My eyes stayed on his as I shifted on him slightly and moved my hands to my hips, hooking my thumbs into the waistband of my panties. Jake’s hands quickly covered mine and together we began to slide them down my legs. When we could no longer reach, I used my foot to flick them off. I then looked down at my body pressed firmly against Jake’s and then back up at him.

“Well, would you look at that, I’m naked too!” I gestured, as if I had no idea how that had happened.

“Is this what you want, Bella?” he asked, and I knew that he wasn’t just talking about us lying naked together in his bed. I nodded, “Yes, Jake, this is what I want.”

 “Oh my God, Bella! I love you so much. You have no idea how badly I want this,” he breathed.

I had a bit of an idea. Actually it was a pretty darn big idea and it was currently poking into my inner thigh and beginning to rub against me again in all the right ways. I pressed my lips to Jake’s again, reveling in the feeling of being wanted so desperately. Edward was always so careful, his boundaries so defined. Logically, I knew why that was. But it didn’t stop the feelings of rejection and inadequacy that would wash over me after each and every encounter with him. Being with Jake was erasing all of those memories. They were fading quickly away and I didn’t miss them at all.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing to review ATD, my dearest Lady Tazz! I am overwhelmed by your love and support and am so very humbled and honored to see it included with all the other amazing stories featured on this wonderful site!
    With Love,
    Krista

    ReplyDelete