Monday, May 23, 2011

What's New on Twiwrite... Beautiful Sorrow



Carlisle/Bella
Edward/Bella

Summary - Bella worshiped Carlisle, so when he proposed she didn't think twice before accepting. But then she met Edward, her fiancé's half brother & the other part of her soul. Will they be able to survive the consequences of their betrayal?






This one had me at hello!  It has haunted me all week and its only five chapters in. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for it to update. This Carlisle scares me, and he hasn't even been a huge part of the story yet. Bella's life and situation breaks my heart. 

I'm planning a full review over on the sister blog, Darkest Temptations in a few weeks. I wanted to wait until the story really gets going, but I have no doubts it will be epic!



No comments:

Post a Comment