Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lady Tazz Recs...After the Honeymoon by just robin




Today I bring a funny as hell Edward /Bella AH!






What really happens after the I love you's, when the Honeymoon is over? Light hearted- no angst.


Take a journey into Edward & Bella's marriage,  It's not flowers and candy after you say 'I do" is it? 

This story has 17 chapters (they are like snippets really) and I guarantee you will relate and laugh your ass off!





Here is a peek at a few random wedded bliss moments:


"Jesus Christ, Woman. Fuck, right there! Oh, yeah."
"Faster, baby. You feel so good inside me. Fuck me harder!"
"I love you, God I love you."


 
~*~
"Damn, Bella! Do you really need to DVR every fucking show on Food Network?"
"Do you need to tape every episode of NCIS forty-seven times?"


~*~


"Here's to three years of marriage, cheers!"
"Crap, I forgot my wallet, Bella. Can you pay?"
"Really, Edward."
"What, I had to change pants when I got home before we left for dinner. I forgot."
"What a romantic anniversary…"







Now, go read this sexy, funny as hell story. Remember to review!!









No comments:

Post a Comment