Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tie Me Up & Tease Me Thursday



Here are this weeks teasers:


Edward/Bella
Chapter 4 - Girl's Night Out

I arrived at the bar to find that Alice had also invited Rose and Vicky, which I thought was sweet.

Surprise and congratulations,” they all yelled as I sat down.

This is so sweet guys.” I was so taken aback that they were all here.

It was all Alice, she wanted to make sure we celebrated everything properly,” Rose said.

She sent me a DM with the info. I was surprised she included me,” Vicky said.

Well, you and Bella really seem to have struck up a friendship and we all have tweeted a few times. I just thought it would be the perfect time for Rose and I to meet you,” Alice said.

We ordered drinks and talked. We were all having a great time. I was so happy that Vicky was fitting in with them.

How did you all meet and become friends?” Vicky asked.

Well, I met Bella at a party when we were in college; we became best friends pretty much instantly. One weekend my younger brother came to visit me. To say he and Bella hit it off would be an understatement. It was love at first sight, it made me sick.” Alice pretended to gag.

Yes, Bella is a cougar,” Rose said.

Hey, Edward was just the hottest guy I ever met and sparks flew. What else can I say?” I defended myself. “And I'm only three years older for god’s sake.”

I had to stand by and watch my best friend seduce and corrupt my baby brother. They were like rabbits; they could never get enough of each other. Come to think about you still are,” Alice said.

Give me a break, Edward was far from innocent when I got my hands on him,” I added. “Then, soon after Edward and I started dating, Alice met Jasper, therefore meeting his twin sister Rose.”

Yes, the rest, they say, is history and we all became close friends,” Rose added.





Jasper/Bella
Chapter 18 - The Reason

Charlie's POV

I was in my office going over some paper work when Emmett walked in with Sue behind him.

Charlie, we need to have a little talk,” he said in a startling angry tone.

He walked over to my desk and Sue stood near the door, looking very guilty.

What's this about? Did something happen to one of the horses?” I asked as I stood up. That's would be the icing on my fucking cake. I have daughter that is having a week long temper tantrum, I needed to find a new horse trainer, so the last thing I need would be a sick horse.

Emmett quickly stood up, “I think you better sit down.” he then threw an envelope on my desk. “I know everything. How could you? She is your fucking daughter and you were using her to cover up your colossal fuck up. You make me sick,” he yelled. He had murder written all over his face,

I looked over toward Sue, her eyes will full of anger. “You, you gave him this? Why would you betray me like this? I'm your fucking husband?” I pounded my fist on my desk, I swear right now I could kill her.

Betrayal Charlie, really. I know all about the other woman, I'm not the stupid person you think I am,” she said in a tone I have never heard from her. She walked closer to me. “You my dear husband are a piece of work.”

Enough, I don't want to hear another word from you,” I spat.

Charlie just shut the fuck, your little game is up. I can't believe that you're my father,” Emmett yelled and shook his head. “You and Carlisle Cullen illegally bet on horse races and you lost big time. You owe him an astronomical amount of money that we don't have. We could lose everything.”

Emmett, “ I interrupted him.

Shut the fuck up old man. I'm not done. So, basically Carlisle is bribing you and keeping you under his thumb. That's not the worst thing about this, is it?” Emmett screamed. “No, it's not. Carlisle agreed to let you off the hook, if you get Bella to take Edward back. You are prostituting your daughter for you debts. What do you have to say for yourself.”

Jasper/Bella
Chapter 6 - JPOV Part 2 

I gently pushed her onto the bed as I undid her bra, quickly tossing it aside. My lips wrapped around one of her tits as my hand massaged the other.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Jasper."

I groaned as her hands stroked my hard cock."Your thong has to go, darlin'," I said, as I kissed down her stomach and legs sliding her thong off.

I grabbed my wallet and took a condom out. I rolled it down my hard cock, and she licked her lips causing me to moan. I placed kisses up her body until my eyes met hers. "You're beautiful Bella," I said as my fingers slid through her very wet pussy. "You're so fucking wet and ready." I placed my tip at her entrance and let the it slide slowly in. 
 
"More please," she begged.

In one thrust I filled her completely and then stopped. "How do you want this Bella, hard and fast or slow and gentle?"

"I need it hard and fast and I need it now. Just fuck me... please."

I pulled almost all the way out of her and slammed back in over and over again. She was so tight and warm, I found my heaven on earth. I lifted her leg over my shoulder, allowing me to fuck her deeper.

"Fuck, Jasper!"

"I need you to come for me, darlin'. I can't hold on much longer," I said as I continued to pound into her as my finger started to rub her clit.



Jasper/Bella

Chapter Eight
JPOV

"You'll always have me. I'll figure out how to get you through this." I slowly ran my tongue along her lips and then pressed my mouth against hers, pushing out all of my love for her.


"I'll go," she breathlessly whispered. "I'll do it for you, Jasper."

I reached for the buttons of her shirt and quickly undid them. "You don't have to do that." I slipped it from her shoulders and let out a strained groan when I saw she wasn't wearing a bra.

She took my hand and pressed it against her unbeating heart. "I can see what this is doing to you. We'll give this a try."

I trailed my hand down over her breasts and then gently traced her nipples. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. I pushed her down on the bed and lowered my lips to her nipple, licking and sucking as I reached under her skirt, pushing my fingers inside her moist swollen folds.

She twisted her fingers in my hair as she arched her back, offering me more of her breasts. I licked my way down her stomach and hiked up her skirt.

No panties!



No comments:

Post a Comment