Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cullen818 Recs - Euphoria


Edward/Jasper

Summary - A string of hot lemony goodness with no intended story line. D/s, AU, Slash. Warning Adult Content!

A dream come true for Cullen818!  A BDSM fic with a J/E pairing. Come on...it must be my birthday!  Oh wait...lol

Seriously though, I stumbled onto this one the other day and I'm mesmerized! I've never read an E/J fic that has captivated me so. I love this Jasper and this portrayal of Edward scares me although I will say after reading chapter 5 I saw a whole new side of him. He's a very good Dom. He knows not only Jasper's limits and boundaries but recognizes his own as well. I'm constantly left rooting for these two even though I know what type of relationship they have.

The chapters are short but well-developed and they flow seamlessly into the next. Now, I know the summary says there is no intended story line but I see one emerging. I think that's because the writing is fueled with so much emotion that it can't help but to be carried over into the plot and characters. I'm connected to this Jasper and Edward and I'm always left wanting more.

If you're a fan of the BDSM genre and you like a slash pairing, check this one out. Upsidedownntwisted puts a creative twist on this plot line and owns it.









No comments:

Post a Comment