Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tie Me Up & Tease Me Thursday






Here are this weeks teasers:

 Edward/Bella

Chapter 3 teaser:

I walked across her room and picked up her stuffed frog that Alice had given her and the tears started to fall. I sat down in the rocking chair clutching the frog as I let the tears fall, finally letting the pain take over.

"Alice, what am I going to do without you? You have always been there for me to lean on. You are my rock, my sounding board, my best friend. I can't do this without you," I whispered into the darkness as the tears fell. "I can't do this anymore. Edward and I just don't work. I stayed for the girls, but I can't anymore. Staying will hurt more than leaving would.




 Jasper/Bella (Rose)


Chapter 4 -When the Cats Away
I arrived home Wednesday night to find Bella asleep on the sofa. As I watched her sleep I thought of my growing feeling I had for her. Could she, would she ever feel the same way? Things were so simple with Bella; she was easy to be around. At times it felt like we were completely in-sync with each other, and other times I felt we were worlds apart.

I picked her up and carried her to her bed; as I was pulling the covers over her, she moaned my name.



"Jasper," she whispered. "Stay with me," she mumbled as she pulled me onto the bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment