Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fandom Against Famine







I'm writing a vamp Carlisle/Bella for this incredible cause.

Impulse

  
banner by illictwritter
 Carlisle/Bella
Summary: Carlisle always felt that Bella was special to his family, especially Edward. However, on the night of her 18th birthday party things go awry and Carlisle is left picking up the pieces. One moment alone with Bella, one moment too close, and he can’t fight the impulse.
Ever since I seen New Moon, the scene were Carlisle stitches Bella up to me is filled with such sexual tension. I wanted to explore what would happen if in the moment Carlisle gave in to his feeling and vampire instincts. Would the family recover?


Teaser:


The italicized portion in the beginning is from Sephenie’s Meyer’s book New Mon chapter 2: Stitches.


~*~




"Well, that's everyone," I sighed. "I can clear a room, at least."

"It's not your fault," Carlisle comforted me with a chuckle. "It could happen to anyone."

"Could," I repeated. "But it usually just happens to me."

He laughed again.

His relaxed calm was only more amazing set in direct contrast with everyone else's reaction.

I couldn't find any trace of anxiety in his face. He worked with quick, sure movements. The
only sound besides our quiet breathing was the soft plink, plink as the tiny fragments of glass
dropped one by one to the table.

"How can you do this?" I demanded. "Even Alice and Esme…" I trailed off, shaking my head
in wonder. Though the rest of them had given up the traditional diet of vampires just as
absolutely as Carlisle had, he was the only one who could bear the smell of my blood without suffering from the intense temptation. Clearly, this was much more difficult than he made it seem.
"Years and years of practice," he told me. "I barely notice the scent anymore."

"Do you think it would be harder if you took a vacation from the hospital for a long time.
And weren't around any blood?"

"Maybe." He shrugged his shoulders, but his hands remained steady. "I've never felt the need
for an extended holiday." He flashed a brilliant smile in my direction. "I enjoy my work too
much."

Plink, plink, plink. I was surprised at how much glass there seemed to be in my arm. I was
tempted to glance at the growing pile, just to check the size, but I knew that idea would not
be helpful to my no-vomiting strategy.

"What is it that you enjoy?" I wondered. It didn't make sense to me–the years of struggle and
self-denial he must have spent to get to the point where he could endure this so easily.



I was waiting for his response as he continued to stitch me up. I found this man utterly fascinating and very distracting, I had to fight to concentrate on what he was saying. I looked up and into his eyes and was caught of guard by how dark they were. I also noticed how close we were and how beautiful Carlisle really was. I had always thought he was extremely attractive ever since the day I met him at the hospital.  

Without thinking, I licked my lips and had to fight the overwhelming urge to lean forward and kiss him. My body started to betray me and I was becoming very aroused. Carlisle’s nostrils flared and his eyes became pitch black. I knew my life may be very much in danger, but this seemed to only arouse me more.

“Isabella,” Carlisle quietly moaned my name as he stared into my eyes just inches away from me.

I let out a gasp as I felt his palm on my cheek. “You’re an amazing woman,” he whispered before his cool lips touched mine.
This wasn’t a chaste kiss. As our lips urgently moved together, I thought I might pass out from the rush that flowed through my body. I moaned as I felt his cool tongue on my bottom lip. I gladly opened my mouth for him as I slid my hand through his soft blonde hair. My head spun as I felt his cool tongue touch mine. I had truly never felt this much pleasure and my body tingle all over as I throbbed with want. Carlisle suddenly pulled away, I stiffened and started to panic. Did he regret what just happened?










No comments:

Post a Comment