Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lady Tazz Recs... Original Sin by BookwormBaby2580



Hello, happy Tuesday!! Today I'm sharing with you an incredible Carlilse/Bella story. Yes, I'm still indulging in my Carlisle obsession! This story is my current crack...every update is the perfect Carlisle fix.





banner by Illicitwriter


What makes a man irredeemable? USC student Bella Swan finds herself asking that question when she gets involved with the sexy, yet tight-lipped Dr. Carlisle Cullen, a man living in a self-imposed purgatory for the undisclosed crimes of his past.
  ~*~
 This story had me hooked immediately and It has the best disclaimer I have ever read.

Of course, Bella and her friends aren't mine. I used to use Barbies to play out my little fantasies, but now I use Stephenie Meyer's characters. I truly hope she doesn't mind.
 
(LOL, I just has to share that)

First off, I love a story that starts out with a lemon. 


"Harder! Fuck, Mike, harder!" I fisted my hands around the sheets, leaning forward on my elbows as Mike knelt behind me on the bed, driving into me. His hand was splayed on my back, pushing me down onto the mattress, while the other gripped my hip, holding me steady as he growled a filthy stream of profanity.
God, he was so unbelievably good at this.

Trust me, It's a C/B we just have to get there. The story starts out with Bella in a relationship with Mike. She is away at college and is 'in love'. They live together and she believes she will spend the rest of her life with him. Her best friend is Jake, don't worry they are truly just friends. She meets Dr. Cullen at the campus library and they form a studying relationship.

Bella believes her life and her relationship are perfect. Until the unexpected happens, will she forgive? She leans on Jake to help her, as she figures out what to do?
Can and how will she move past this and on? (I'm giggling because how she moves on is funny as hell.)

Original Sin has currently 8 chapters posted and it has many twists and turns. Believe me when I say Carlisle is HOT as hell. The last few chapters have left me panting and dying for more! And I can't wait to fing out what the sexy Dr. Cullen had done in his past that he feels that he is irredeemable.





No comments:

Post a Comment