Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday's One Shot Wonders



Edward/Bella

Summary - It's time for Edward to live up to his promise to change Bella. However, what would happen if his venom had a slightly DIFFERENT effect on her? How will Edward handle Bella in the throes of the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world? EPOV, Oneshot

So, with Eclipse around the corner (10 more days, people!) & the news the Breaking Dawn is "officially" going to be made into two films (Duh! Big surprise there, Summit!), I've been thinking back fondly of canon Edward and what we all fell in love with in the first place. Call me a sentimental sap, I don't care. Don't get me wrong, my heart still belongs to Jasper, but underneath it all, Edward is why we are all here. Also, with all the Eclipse publicity interviews doing the rounds, I am finding myself fancying Rob Pattinson more than ever. Yes, I said it! He is absolutely beautiful (gorgeous doesn't cover it) and he gives good interview. Just watch the Leno taping again. So effing adorkable. Love it! Anyway, after all that, my point is this... I found this one shot while searching for AH Edward/Bella to read (because I have been loving those lately) and it put such a big old sentimental smile on my face, that I had to share it with you. It's well written and has a very different take on Bella's change than I've read before. Our boy, Edward, knows his stuff in this one. Holy Hotness Batman! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

(Important Side Note From TwiCarol : As much as I enjoy reading AH Edward/Bella, there is just not enough AH Jasper/Bella fics out there. I am sincerely hoping that this travesty will be going some way to being righted soon, as my dear friend Cullen818 has some fan-f*cking-tastic ideas for her very first AH fic. Naturally it will be Jasper/Bella & it is going to be brilliant, believe me! She is auctioning it off as part of Fandom Gives Back and as we all know, she is a wonderfully talented writer and anything she puts out will be great value for money, well spent on a fantastic cause. So be sure to check out her blog for more details. Oh, and by the way, she doesn't know I'm doing this, so please don't tell her. It will be our little secret. ;) KTHXBAI.)


Well, your secret seems to be out of the bag now, doesn't it? Thanks for the plug and the encouragement. The story is called Bella's Secret and I'll be posting the details along with the auction thread this week on my blog and in my a/n for Innocence Lost. Stay tuned...

Jasper/Bella/Peter

Summary -Bella and Jasper are married, and living the perfect life. When an unexpected guest shows up, how will it change things...for all of them? Rated M for a reason.

Yummy is the only way to describe this unconventional story. Jasper and Bella are in love and happy, but what happens when another comes into their lives? Can Bella control her lust for Peter? Does Jasper want her to control that lust? Can the three of them live happily ever after? So many questions, but you'll have to read to find the answers. This is a great oneshot especially if you're feeling this whole new Peter craze.
 

Edward/Bella/Jasper

Summary - Man or woman, friend or lover. When you don't put a label on it, you can just sit back and enjoy the ride, because when it comes down to it the only real difference is an X or Y. Edward/Bella/Jasper smutfic o/s, boysecks included.

Warning - this o/s contains sex and if you are not 18 or older you should not read this fic.

So, it's no shocker that I like Jasper/Edward fics but when you add Bella in to the mix, well that does me in completely. In this o/s Bella has a fantasy that comes true. But, you'll have to read it to find out what I'm talking about. If you're in to threesomes and guy on guy sex well this is the fic for you. Go ahead and check it out, you know you want to. My favorite part is: Almost unconsciously, Edward's eyes raked over what he could see of Jasper's form. "Blue eyes. Full, pouty lips," his eyes shot back up to his friend, "I think you'd look good in a dress. Or a toga." His eyes sparkled with humor...and something else. Something that had Jasper feeling tight in his jeans.
Oh yes, there it is. My favorite part. Jasper feeling tight in his jeans, Edward's eyes sparkling, thinking of Jasper's blue eyes and his full pouty lips. Sorry, I got side tracked there, but if you enjoyed the little sneak peek I just gave you then you'll enjoy the rest of this o/s too, of that I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment