Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday One Shot Wonders



On the Side by SexyLexiCullen & MelissaMargare
Carlisle/Bella

Carlisle wants to be happy. With the holiday season approaching, he's left in a bitter and somber mood. His only source of enjoyment comes in the form of fantasizing about his son's girlfriend, Bella. Rated M. Canon Coup. AH. MelissaMargaret/Me collab o/s


As you see I'm still on my C/B reading kick. I found this O/s on twitter (where I spend most of my time, lol). I instantly jumped on the chance to read a C/B. I was not disappointed at all.


Carlisle is in a very unhappy marriage with Esme. She has major emotion problems and drinks. Edward, Carlisle's son, has some emotional issues if his own. After a sports injury he starts chasing  his pain killers down with liquor.  He emotional pulls away from his girlfriend Bella. 

With The holidays upon them how will Carlisle and Bella fair when Esme and Edward are distant and drunk? Can they find a moment of peace and tranquility with each other? I guess you have to read to find out!





No comments:

Post a Comment